27 February 2009

Latest purchases from ASOS


I'm always going on about about ASOS and I'm a sucker for sales. I had been dying to find a nice pair of tapered trousers (as I have bought two shirts yesterday- inspired by MKO); first I wanted black, then a charcoal colour and then I thought navy. But I settled for this pair- I never normally go for this light of a pair but I'll see what they're like when I get them tomorrow. They seem to be quite nicely tailored anyway.

I had seen this Sequin sheer blouse back in December in a Look (UK magazine) fashion editorial, it was teamed wth a Dorothy Perkrins blue tulip satin skirt (which I bought) and a layered/tiered multi-coloured ASOS belt (which I never found on their website). I was surprised to see how different it looked on their website (not as nice, I actually thought it was cream in the magazine, not pink), but ah well I still bought it.

I absolutely love a pair of heels and it's been a while (well Saturday I got a pair of Topshop swede ankle boots- 'Agetha' I think in the sale for £40 might I add) since I got a pair. I thought these were quite different- good enough height and black&gold always look good together.

Can't wait for the post tomorrow!xo

No comments: