20 March 2009

Sunglasses time


Even though one of my big inspirations Oscar Wilde once said; "Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative." I keep finding myself thinking/talking about this warm bout of weather we're getting here in the UK & Ireland. I bought my Ray Bans (yes the pair you have in mind), about a year and a half ago and although I really like them and see myself wearing them until I'm like 50, I can't help but be tempted by more colourful or classic sunglasses. Spitfire and Jeepers Peepers (available on asos) are really good sunglasses brands. Jeepers peepers is more of a commercial brand as celebrities such as Nicole Richie (sunglasses Queen?, as seen in my collage) sport them from time to time. Though they are both still underground-ish brands. Jeepers peepers are pretty bright but they do have very statement black and gold Jackie O pairs. Spitfire are for the inner-Kayne in you all- very futuristic, believe me you will turn heads!
www.asos.com

No comments: