24 April 2009

Jeremy Scott & Motel



I first discovered the brand motel about a year ago, it came to my attention naturally because of their signature flower print. I don't really like the whole boho flowery print, that kind of vintage flower- I prefer the more modern take on flower print. Motel does this perfectly. Obviously the Jeremy scott dress (as worn on Peaches, Katy and Matilda) is very different but has the same ideals. This post has been a long time coming it feels like ages ago when Peaches rocket it up at J.Scott's Paris fashion show. Though I have been reading more and more about Motel especially when it has been so heavily featured since Lily has worn the above pieces. Check out the 4 different versions of my favourite print. Also make sure to check out their website: http://www.motelrocks.com/.

3 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I love motel.
I hope you don't mind me randomly dropping by, but I like your blog =)

Natalie said...

Hey. I haven't bought any motel stuff before. What's the quality like? There's so many cute dresses, a few skirts and a chunky cardigan coming into stock that I want.

No, drop by all you want lol. Comments are great. I'm gonna check out your blog now... :)

Unknown said...

I love Motel, they used to have a shop here but it shut down :(