2 April 2009

Nylon's 10th anniversary party, NY

Just having a browse at the opening of Tshop in NY on getty images, which is all over the press, here in the U.K. Listening to the pixies, where is my mind? Which is such a good song and eating a cream egg easter egg (mmmm). I was cringing earlier, of those pics of J.Lo& her husband engaging in conversation and flirtations with Kate Moss. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Jenny from the block and the 'Croydon clothes horse' seemingly getting on like a house on fire. Anyway I hope you New Yorkers (& those who make the trip from surrounding areas) really like your Topshop. I'm sure there's loads of you out there who are so glad you no longer have to pay for shipping or bid frantically on eBay for topshop items. Anyway it looks really good from the outside and the inside. Just don't turn into hard-core Topshop girls!

Anyway onto the post, Jessica, Taylor, Steve, Kelly and a few hipsters turned out for Nylon's 10 year anniversary party. Wonder where Peaches 'n' Cory were? Probably doing something more pretentious. Coming to think of it Peaches was at that Gucci party with Pixie last nite...

No comments: