4 November 2008

Thoughts on Girls Aloud's attire...



So here we have my favourite girlband ever GA (minus the lovely Nadine Coyle) at an awards bash last night.

What are your thoughts on the outfits?

I like Kimberley's (far left) gorgeous hair colour against her skin tone with that lovely red lipstick. Her LBD accentuates her small waist. It's a safe little number she's rockin'. But get's my vote all the same.

Next, Sarah (short blonde hair, rock chick of the mighty famous five). I love, love the colour on her. Really suits her light skin tone and her white blonde hair. But it's like a towel, non?? It's just utterly shapeless. If a stylist give me that to wear for the night- I would need a waist belt.

Next (third from left) it's the gorgeous Cheryl. I think the dress is rather safe- she's not setting trends. It does the job. But for me it has that 'meh' factor. The grey/silver color of the dress does suit her though.

Finally, lovely Nicola with her pale skin and red hair. This is probably my favourite outfit. However the colour leaves a lot to be desired against her very pale skin. Nicola is the most fashion-forward here. I'm not sure if the white top underneath is with the dress- but it goes perfectly against the Chanel belt. I'm not normally one for Label label's i.e. "D&G" etc, but the Chanel belt is definetely acceptable. Thumbs up.

Which girl is wearing your fav outfit and why?

No comments: