8 February 2009

ASOS- yet another outfit. BLUE!!!


I knew immdiately that a clutch was needed with this outfit. I didn't mean to be so 'matchy-matchy' but ah well that is the way it worked out and for the best. I really like the dress- it's all about the back. The antique gold of the necklace is used to contrast with the black of the front of the dress and I guess that beautiful shade of blue and the cut-away twist on the back is ruddy class& is the climax of the outfit. Hair should be worn up and the simple earrings add an intricate detail. I guess you could make the outfit more 'undone' but it depends on your make-up and attitude. I say keep attention to the hair minimal- just merely sweep it up un-neat. Or even add a vintage biker jacket to give the outfit another dimension.

No comments: