8 February 2009

BAFTA glamour



Personally I don't think it was great. The glamour that is. Kate stuck to the figure hugging style that proved successful at the golden globes. I thought Emma Watson's dress (Temperley)was 'meh' okay maybe it was nice but it wasn't what I would expect from Emma. And what was up with Penelope Cruz? Ah the colour, the velvet, the style, the cut etc. Didn't she wear something very similar recently? http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-26-booooooring

I often think Sharon Stone is a hot mess ha...but she proved me wrong. I think she is beautiful (maybe with the help of a surgeon) but she wears the Valentino creation elegantly. It's gorgeous! Her make-up is flawless and the earrings do the talking in terms of accessories. That's all I have to say for the minute...

No comments: