1 March 2009

My jackets

Since my sunglasses post I realised I can take pictures with my webcam which is actually in my laptop (if you get me). Sorry about the bad quality. I'm in my Uni house so this is my shabby wardrobe you can see (not that my wardrobe at home is much better). In fact you can't really see the jackets at all, but oh well!
The blogs that I enjoy most are those that mix up the posting to be about a variety of things. Only a handful of bloggers can get away with having every post a post about their outfit. In a personal context, I have only really posted about the stuff I have just bought. It's difficult when you don't have your own camera. Thouh I don't think anyone really reads this blog at all. Again: oh well!


2 comments:

Jen said...

I read this blog as of now! I stumbled across here when searching for those Prey feather Platform shoes (they're out of stock already) and was pleasantly suprised to find something non-pretentious unlike so many other fashion blogs. Keep it up.

Natalie said...

Hey...thanks so much for your comment (I really mean that). I think some other bloggers feel the need to be pretentious or try to be perceived in a certain way.

Maybe you should do your own blog. I hope you think about it at least.

Take care.