28 May 2009

Denim

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hey guys, sorry about the lack of posts and not only that but the lack of wordy posts. I'm in the midst of my University exams, revision is going pretty bad as I seem to be procrastinating more than ever before. Good luck to all of you out there studying, I know how hard it is (I sat 13 exams in 2008). Even if you don't do much revision, the exams are always at the forefront of your mind and you are always guilty about doing anything bar revising. As you can tell, I cannot wait to they are over- which is just under two weeks. Reallly looking forward to the summer and improving the blog aswell. Just need to get get a job! Ha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i looove so much this jacket !
it exist in Zara too for 50e...
:)
thanx for your comment !

Big Dadddy said...

oh love, love these!