7 July 2009

Pink makes the boys wink?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyone know where I can get this pink vest top? I thought it had an AA look, but I cannot find it on their website. I love that shade of pink, the material and the partygoer wears it well and gives good structure. I'm going to a 21st birthday on Friday and don't have a clue what to wear!

Sorry for the major gap in posting. I finished my exams, went to London, failed to find a job at home and passed my exams. In between those times I have been really lacking inspiration- I'm really only getting back into the loop now and I guess making posts no longer came part of my routine.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

image via cobrasnake

5 comments:

Big Dadddy said...

Oh love that too, so perfect for a party!

Anonymous said...

Хочу увлечь своего ребенка фехтованием. Ему сейчас 6 лет. Кто-нибудь знает хороший ресурс?

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my own god!

FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

Visit my weblog: hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Ιts not my first time to pay a νisit this website, i am visiting this web sitе ԁailly and obtain fastidious data from here dailу.


my ωeb ѕite hcg diet reviews

yanmaneee said...

westbrook shoes
moncler
golden goose
curry shoes
off white
yeezy boost 350
supreme shirt
supreme
kevin durant shoes
yeezy